Mission Statement: Grow in Christ, Serve in Love, Make
Disciples. We are a Bible believing fellowship who, through our walk with and worship of God, provide Christ-centered teaching, spiritual growth,
and outreach in an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
Acts 11:26 And when he found him, he brought
him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the
church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called
Christians first at Antioch.
- We call ourselves Christians. Acts 11:26
- We believe in God the Father. Matthew 6:9
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son
of the living God, and our Savior. (Matthew 16:19). We regard
the diety of Christ as the fundamental truth of the Christian
system. John 1:14 God made flesh, John 14:7
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, both as to His
agency in conversion and as a dweller in the heart of the
Christian. John 14:8-11; John 14:15-17
- We accept the Old and New Testaments as the
inspired Word of God. II Peter 1:20-21; II Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in the future punishment of the
wicked-hell (Revelations 21:8) and the future reward of the
righteous-heaven (Revelations 21:1-4)
- We believe that our heavenly Father is a
prayer-hearing and prayer-answering God. Matthew 7:7-8
- We observe the institution of the Lord's
Supper on every Lord's Day. To this Table we neither invite nor
debar. We say it is the Lord's Table, for all the Lord's
children. Acts 20:7 and Acts 2:42
- We plead for the unity of God's people. John
- The Bible is our only discipline.
- We maintain that all ordinances should be
observed as they were in the days of the apostles.
practice baptism (by immersion) in water for the forgiveness of sins
and the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38, Acts 8:36, Romans 6:4-6,